This will be concert number 2 for both Alane and me. Those of you that know me well know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE their music and may have wandered around one section of London where it was rumored Chris & Gwyn lived..hoping to get to see him. Now that I re-read what I wrote, that does seem pretty stalker-esque doesn't it? At any rate, I need to go home and try to find my camera charger because I'm sure I'll be taking tons of pictures next weekend.Any Andy Griffith fans reading this blog? Well Andy Griffith is from Mt. Airy, NC and modeled Mayberry after his hometown. Every year they have Mayberry Days, which we found out will not be going on next week. Hopefully Bruce's sadness will be forgotten when we go to NC's largest Shrimp Festival. Though I don't eat seafood, I'm looking forward to the Beer & Wine garden.

1 comment:
oh my god! I didn't know you still kept this blog!!
I just re-read my old blog ajung103.blogspot.com, and I saw you commented on one of my posts, and I clickedon your name.
I had totally forgotten that you had one also! I have to add you to my friend list!!
hope you are having fun in WI!
Post a Comment