Friday, October 09, 2009

Fall

Lately I've been missing Wisconsin in the Fall. The leaves change, the air becomes crisp, and you can smell winter in the air. It's not quite ready to snow yet, but you know it'll be right around the corner. I would love nothing more than to be walking the Green Circle Trail through Schmeeckle Reserve right now, only to stumble upon this



The Green Circle trail was one of my favorite parts of Stevens Point...aside from downtown of course. Special shout out to all my Pointers, as this Saturday is Homecoming! I am bummed that yet again I will not be up there to celebrate with Jell-O shots at the parade, McMosa McMorning, and whop on tap at Partner's. Pour one out for me ladies! D-Phi-E 4eva.

Other than that, not much is new. We may be going to a Halloween party and I am so excited to share with everyone what our costume is. Drum roll.....


Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar from 18 Kids & Counting! Part of our costume does include a basket or wagon carrying 18 dolls.

No comments: