Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Holy crap...


The UW-Madison Admissions office called me last week to do a phone interview for their International Admissions Counselor position that was listed back in March. The coordinator just called me back today, and invited me to come up to Madison for an in-person interview.


Now the nerves hit!


It's a 3 hr block (2:30-5:30 p.m.) April 19th broken down like this:

1 hr with the interview committee (4 people)

Hold an info session with the office where I do a 10 minute presentation on a country (TBD) and the history of it's educational system. Time for question & answers with audience.

Informal coffee with the International Admissions office staff.

Wrap up with Director of International Admissions


OMG y'all I am so nervous. Keep your fingers, toes, legs, etc crossed that I do well and my nerves stay to as much of a minimum that they can be at..haha.

No comments: