Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And so here I sit...

Playing the waiting game. Ever had those interviews where they're in "such a hurry" to fill the position that the turnaround time is amazingly fast from interview 1 to interview 2? Then you sit and wait for weeks, wondering if you'll get the job? Yeah that's pretty much where I sit now. Interviewed in person, in Madison and two days later they contacted my references. Then yesterday they e-mailed me to see if they could do a follow up on the phone. Asked me for the third time why I wanted the job and told me it would be another week to two weeks until they make their decision.
In the meantime, it seem that Bruce has gotten accepted to Wallace State Community College starting this summer. He's going to take basic courses to transfer to UAB and get a Bachelor's in Information Systems. So...I'm sort of on the fence now. I really would love to be back in Madison but I'm also feeling a little bit bad about possibly asking Bruce to change his plans as well.

No comments: