Sunday, May 02, 2010

I GOT IT!!!

Well it appears that this blog will have to shift topics in order to keep our family in Alabama updated on our lives because.....

I GOT THE JOB!!!

Literally after I hit the post button on my last posting, they called me and offered me the position. So effective June 7, I will be working as an International Admissions Counselor at UW-Madison. See the building below on the right? That's where my new office is located-the Armory/Gymnasium right next to the Union. It'll be moving in January, but still, what a prime location!


I'm excited about going back home for a while, but also nervous because I'm hoping that Bruce will enjoy it there as much as I do. I hope & pray that the transition for him is easy and that we can get him squared away with school & work fairly quickly!

Oh, and I'm giving notice at work tomorrow. I hate quitting and know I'll be leaving them in a bind, but I really think this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

1 comment:

lisadeanna said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I am so happy for you and hope that this is all that you want it to be!! Bisous! =)