Any fans of True Blood out there? I've read half of Charlaine Harris's books that created the show. I call them the Sookie Stackhouse series because each book has a different name, but features her has the central character. The other day I started reading another one of her series on my bus ride home. This new series is about a woman named Harper who is a psychic and travels around, helping local police/officials by finding missing people, bodies, and cause of death. I don't know why, but as I was reading the book, I kept thinking of how much I loved the name Harper.
In fact, I now want to name my first daughter Harper. Also, as a nod to my husband's Alabama roots, we can't forget the great author (Nelle) Haper Lee who wrote To Kill a Mockingbird.
Now all I have to do is get pregnant. Haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment