Wow, well I haven't posted in a while. So not that I've completely forgotten that I've been pregnant for the last 8...almost 9 months....but it's really just dawned on me that my due date is only 3 weeks away. 3 weeks and then I'll be having one of these
It's just amazing how time can fly by so quickly. I'm not going to lie--it's been a rough time for me. I've been on Zofran for nausea since month 2 and have had a lot of food aversions. Do all pregnant women like pickles? I can tell you a big heck no on this one. In fact, I couldn't even say the word pickle without almost throwing up in my mouth. McDonald's was out of the question because I knew they'd have pickles on their hamburgers. Just knowing that was enough to steer me away from those golden arches.
That being said, it's also been some of the most amazing 8.5 months of my life. I turned 30 and a week later, found out I was pregnant. Four months later, I found out I was having a girl. Four months after that, we had a baby shower and now our spare bedroom has become a nursery. I've felt an amazing outpouring of love and support from family & friends and have been amazed at what the human body can endure (and yet still function).
So that being said, I imagine that this blog will focus a little more on being a first time parent--and all the trials, tribulations, and rewards that come along with that. But...we've got a little bit of time before that happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment